We like to keep a current family photo in your child’s classroom during the duration of the school year. Please bring a current family photo to your child’s teacher during our Meet & Greet, or send in through backpack during the first week of school. The children LOVE to see their family picture displayed in their classroom!
With Fall here (although it hardly feels like it) Winter isn’t far away. So this note is posted to remind you of our policy for the Winter months.
- If the Enfield Public Schools have a delayed opening, Here Wee Grow! will delay one hour. This means that our before school care will begin at 8 a.m. and our regular class time will begin at 9:45 a.m. Dismissal will remain the same. (If you would need to use the before school care there is a fee of $8.00 to do so.)
- If the Enfield Public Schools close due to weather, Here Wee Grow! will also close.
- If the Enfield Public Schools have an early dismissal due to weather, Here Wee Grow will close at 12:30 p.m. with no afternoon or after school program. (If you would need to remain at school through the lunch time (12:30 p.m. pick up) there is a fee of $5.00 for those who are not in the after school program.
These times will also be posted on our web-site hereweegrow.org
The following are dates for the Halloween parties. Children may wear costumes and parents are encouraged to stay and enjoy this time with their HWG child. All parties begin when children arrive at school and conclude about 9:45-10:00 a.m.
If you’d like to send in a special snack please contact your child’s teacher.
- Thursday, October 26 Mrs. Glapsie, Mrs. Kissel and Mrs. Riley’s classes
- Friday, October 27 Mrs. Heck and Mrs. Gilbert’s Tues/Thurs/Fri class
- Monday, October 30 Ms. O’Leary, Mrs. Kissel, Mrs. Heck and Mrs. Gilbert’s classes
- Tuesday, October 31 Ms. Herzig and Mrs. Barrett’s pre-kindergarten classes